PRIVACY AND COOKIE STATEMENT
Your privacy is very important to us. We will never misuse or sell your data to anyone. We ensure any data we hold is stored securely.
WHO ARE WE?
Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited (of which OSET Holidays is a trading name) is a privately-owned UK company specialising in package and tailor-made holidays around the world. We operate several brands; OSET Holidays, OSET SKI, OSET Motorsport, OSET Dive, OSET F1 and Organised Sport & Event Travel. Any personal information provided to or gathered by us is controlled by Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited, a company registered in England at: Newland House, The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln, LN6 3QN. Registered number: 6411854
Data security is of the utmost importance to us and we are committed to ensuring information we collect from you is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When requesting further information or making a booking, we need your name and address so we can send you any relevant documents. If you have given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If at any time you wish us to stop contacting you then simply email: email@example.com
What we collect and why
Information that you provide to us when visiting on our website, completing an online enquiry form, an online or offline booking form, filling, subscribing to mailing lists, entering competitions, participating in market research and when contacting us both on and offline including:
- Contact information including your name, address, phone number(s) and email.
- Demographic information such as preferences, interests, age and family information.
- Information relating to your holiday such as feedback questionnaires, reviews, image or video uploads, holiday enquiries and marketing requests.
- Information relating to quoting and booking a holiday including information relating to family and travel companion(s) such as names, emergency contacts and special assistance needs, such as any disability or medical or dietary restrictions (which may disclose your religious beliefs), passport information, dates of birth, insurance information, visa information, country of residence and nationality.
- We do not store financially sensitive information such as credit card numbers, bank details or security numbers.
- Information automatically received by us when you use the website, access our marketing information or contact us by email or phone including such as browsing and search history. We may also use industry standard software tools such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, time visiting specific pages, page interaction and repeat visits.
- The domain and IP address that your computer uses to connect to the internet; your computer, browser, operating system, internet connection, referral information, search terms and other standard information collected by default by tools such as Google Analytics.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail unless requested otherwise.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information for marketing purposes to display adverts on our or other websites based upon your prior visits to our website, preferences and contact with us.
- We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes and may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to personalise and customise the content of our website according to your interests.
- Internal record keeping, auditing and regulation purposes.
WHO ELSE MAY SEE YOUR DATA
In order to respond to your holiday request, we may need to disclose some of your information to our partners including: travel companies such as hotels, B&B’s, chalet owners/operators, airlines, ground handlers, ground transportation companies, ski schools, childcare agencies, ski rental shops, restaurants and car hire companies. We only pass on information that is required in order to fulfil the booking or enquiry, such as name and address to delivery companies and name and passport information to airlines. Please be aware that due to the nature of our business and of the internet, information and data you provide may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) it is possible that it may be transferred outside the EEA, where data privacy regulations may differ from within the EEA. Advanced Passenger Information (API) is required by many countries prior to arrival (or departure). API information includes personal identity information such as name, passport details, visa information, nationality, transit and destination data. Airlines and transport companies are required to transmit this information by law and data entry is requested at the time of ticket issue. To comply with these regulations, we pass the relevant information to the transport companies who transmit the information to the relevant authorities.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may update and request details of any personal information which we hold about you by contacting our data protection officer at any time.
- You may unsubscribe using the links on our marketing emails or you may contact us to unsubscribe for any or all marketing activity by contacting our data protection officer.
- You may exercise your right to be forgotten by contacting our data protection officer.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal data held by us by contacting the data protection officer. We aim to respond to any such requests within 30 days.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Our data manager can be contacted by writing to Data Protection Officer, OSET, Newland House, The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln, LN6 3QN or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES