Isle of Man
With more than 40 per cent of the land on the Isle of Man unpopulated you’ll enjoy journeying
into the countryside – the Island has 17 national glens, many of which lead to the sea, and a number
of excellently maintained parks and gardens which are perfect for a family day out. With a wealth
of things to see and do, and many places to visit, you’ll have great fun exploring the Isle of Man.
OSET Holidays Travel Packages to the Isle of Man include:
- Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
- Return Flights from either Birmingham or Bristol airport
- Transfer to/from Ronaldsway (Isle of Man) Airport to/from your chosen hotel
- Your choice of number of nights accommodation (service charges and local taxes incl.)
- Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
- Services of an OSET Representative throughout your stay (provided by our partners in the Isle of Man)
* Prices subject to change and availability
* Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis
* Single supplements may apply
* Prices quoted include all taxes, 20kg total luggage allowance per passenger
* ATOL protection fees
* All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
* As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.
* Car rental is available from £125 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA or equivalent