The Empress Hotel
The Hotel boasts a large conservatory at the front with panoramic view across Douglas Bay.Each of the hotels’ 102 well appointed bedrooms are ensuite and have tea and coffee making facilities. Standard single, Standard double and Sea View Double rooms are available.
The Hotel’s dining options include two restaurants:- ‘The Conservatory’ for traditional high class A La carte dining located on the upper ground floor, with spectacular views over Douglas Bay and ‘The Aroma’, an oriental style buffet restaurant offering a large variety of dishes and an opportunity to experience the food and flavours of the orient. Other hotel facilities include a Steam room, Sauna, a small gym and a well appointed Beauty Salon offering energising treatments including facials, waxing and massages, to pamper the weary business person and holiday maker alike.
Links to the local Isle of Man transport system couldn’t be simpler with the Isle of Man Horse Tram service, which operates in the summer months, running right in front of the hotel as well as the bus service too.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights from Gloucestershire Airport to Isle of Man including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Isle of Man)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.