Hotel de France – 4* Hotel
Each of the 284 elegant and comfortably furnished en-suite bedrooms reflect the hotel’s unique character. There are classic suites, deluxe suites with separate living areas, and contemporary styled spa rooms with views over St Helier to the sea. Room facilities include LCD televisions, trouser presses,, tea and coffee making facilities, bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toiletries and wireless Internet access.
The hotel has achieved many accolades and awards for it’s cuisine over the years and offers a choice of bars and restaurants. Guest can relax in Café Aroma or on the alfresco terrace with views over the hotel’s gardens. An aperitif can be enjoyed in the Lounge Bar before dinner in the Orangery Restaurant, or for something a little more special in Saffrons, the fine dining a la carte Restaurant.
A refuge for relaxation is the stunning Ayush Wellness Spa with it;’s hydroptherapy pool, frigidarium, caldarium, sauna, beauty and hair salon and gym with it’s state-of-the-art LifeFitness cardiovascular and resistance exercise equipment.
- 284 en-suite bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- 2 Restaurants, lounge bar, cafe
- Indoor swimming pool
- Night porter
- Ironing facilities onsite
- Sun Terrace
- Car Parking
- Gym Spa and health and beauty facilities onsite
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights from Gloucestershire Airport to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Return Flights from Jersey including all taxes, and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Guernsey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.