The Somerville Hotel is one of the islands country house hotels with 59 elegantly furnished rooms and amazing views.
Nestled on a hillside overlooking the picturesque harbour of St. Aubin with its restaurants, shops and pubs, this charming hotel is set within award-winning gardens. The property is just a 3 minute walk from the beach and harbour.
Good food is part of daily life at the Somerville Hotel. The Hotel’s chefs use seasonal, local produce to create an extensive menu which is complemented by a competitively priced list of fine wines.
The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and terrace, from which there are spectacular views. You can spend dreamy afternoons watching the yachts go in and out of the harbour, whilst sitting on the terrace or by the outdoor pool. Alternatively, you could jump on one of the local buses to go into St Helier or around to St Brelades Bay, or even hire bikes from the local hire company based in St. Aubin and explore the island using the many cycle tracks in the local area. The sandy expanse of St. Aubin’s Bay and the sheltered cove of Belcroute are only minutes away. The hotel has its own car park, should you wish to hire a car during your stay.
All rooms are individually designed and luxuriously furnished for the ultimate in comfort. The hotel has inland, garden view and sea view rooms, all of which are ensuite and have flat screen televisions, safety deposit boxes and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel is really great for those wanting to be in a quiet part of Jersey, close to the sea, wishing to explore the island. The accommodation is of a really high standard and the food and service is second to none.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights from Gloucestershire Airport to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Return Flights from Jersey including all taxes, and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Guernsey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.