Pontac Hotel – 3* Hotel
With a bus stop right outside the hotel, on a well-served bus route (3 buses an hour), the hotel is in an ideal location for exploring the island. Guests can be in St Helier in approximately 15 minutes and Gorey in approximately 8 minutes.
The hotel has 27 ensuite rooms and offers a choice of Country View (inland), Sea View with balcony and Superior room with balcony. All of the rooms are spacious and have a tv, hair dryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
There is a residents bar, which serves guests until late. For relaxing outdoors, the hotel has a terrace looking out across St Clements Bay and the sea and a well kept garden and terrace at the back of the hotel with an outdoor heated swimming pool.
The hotel boasts a very well regarded restaurant, which focuses on local produce and seafood. The restaurant is also open on Sundays for lunch. Guests on half board have a 3 course evening meal which changes daily. There is also an a la carte menu available for those on B&B.
The hotel is really great for those wanting to be in a quiet part of Jersey, close to the sea, wishing to explore the island. The accommodation is of a really high standard and the food and service is second to none.
- Restaurant (a la carte)
- Smoke free
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Beside the sea
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Games room
- Laundry/ironing service
- Concierge services
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes included.
(Shorter/longer stays available On Request)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
– Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise
a single supplement may apply.
– All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Ltd
Standard Terms and Conditions. As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must
have travel insurance prior to departure.