Pomme d’Or Hotel – 4* Hotel
The hotel provides modern, high quality furnished and functional rooms, suitable for both the discerning holiday or business traveller.Each of the Pomme d’Or Hotel’s 143 spacious ensuite bedrooms is air-conditioned, non-smoking, and located on floors accessible by a lift. They are equipped with free WiFi, HD satellite televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and their windows are fitted with quadruple glazed windows to ensure a good night’s sleep in the hotel’s excellent town centre location.
The Pomme d’Or Hotel has always held an enviable reputation within Jersey for the quality and variety of its restaurants. Ask most people in Jersey and the likelihood is that they will have enjoyed Sunday lunch or Friday’s Seafood Buffet in The Harbour Room Restaurant or a light supper in the Café Bar. Wherever you choose to dine you are guaranteed the highest culinary standards served by a friendly & professional team.
All guests at The Pomme d’Or have complimentary access to all the unique facilities of The Merton Hotel and Aquadome. These include a fully equipped gym, swimming pools, sauna and steam room, and of course, the unforgettable FlowRider surf machine – the only one in the UK.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes included.
(Shorter/longer stays available On Request)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
– Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise
a single supplement may apply.
– All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Ltd Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.