Peninsula – 3* Hotel
The hotel’s 99 bedrooms are equipped with satellite TV, hair dryer, direct dial telephone, and tea/coffee making facilities. WI-FI Connection is available free of charge in the hotel lobby. Most bedrooms have a single and a double bed with en-suite bathroom and separate toilet.
There are some interconnecting and family rooms. The hotel has a lift and wheelchair access throughout.
The Sarina Restaurant offers an a la carte menu and also a fixed price table d’hote menu, which changes weekly, with the accent on fresh produce and local fish. The Rendezz-vous bar serves bar lunches with a selection of daily specials and an extensive supper menu for those who want a lighter evening meal. Lunches are also served by the pool (except Sundays).
To keep guests entertained the hotel has a heated outdoor pool, children’s playground, pitch and putt, volleyball , Petanque and table tennis.
* Home to Airport Private transfer by executive vehicle
* Return Flights including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer from/to Guernsey Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* Your choice on the number of nights accommodation (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Guernsey)
* Meet and Greet in the Arrivals Hall and Airport to Home Private transfer by executive vehicle
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.