Norfolk Lodge Hotel – 3* Hotel
An extensive and free entertainment programme (from May to September) makes this hotel a popular and lively choice for guests, who come back time and time again.
The hotel has comfortable public areas, a lift to most bedrooms and an indoor swimming pool complex. Each bedroom is comfortably furnished with an ensuite bathroom, satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The restaurant serves a full English buffet breakfast each morning and offers a freshly prepared menu each evening.
The hotel has a superb indoor swimming pool complex, purpose built playroom for young children and a terrace and gardens to relax in. Guests are also able to use the leisure facilities at the other hotels within the Morvan Hotels Group i.e: the Uplands Hotel, the Fort D’Auvergne Hotel, the Monterey Hotel.
- Indoor Swimming Pool Complex
- Playroom for young children
- Wi-Fi Lounge
- Licensed bar and restaurant
- Sun terrace
- Pool table and game
- Sun terrace
Norfolk Lodge Hotel
* Home to Airport Private transfer by executive vehicle
* Return Flights including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer from/to Jersey Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* Your choice on the number of nights accommodation (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* Meet and Greet in the Arrivals Hall and Airport to Home Private transfer by executive vehicle
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £206 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.