Miramar – 2* Hotel
Set in beautiful secluded gardens, the warm and friendly, family run Hotel Miramar offers magnificent views across St Brelades Bay, which is 300 metres away,
The hotel is right beside the local bus stop to St. Aubin, St. Helier and Corbiere, which are only a ten minute drive away. While the local popular shopping centre is only a ten minute walk away. St. Brelades Bay beach itself is one of Jersey’s finest, and is within a few minutes walk downhill from the hotel, where a selection of water sports and activities are available. There is free on-site parking, which makes the hotel an ideal property for self drivers.
All of the hotel’s 38 bedrooms are well appointed and comfortably furnished. Each room is centrally heated with its own private bath or shower and toilet, television, tea making facilities, radio intercom and baby listening facilities.
The hotel’s dining room overlooks the Bay, offering an ideal setting to enjoy the excellent and varied table d’hôte menu. Children’s meals are available between 6.30pm and 7.00pm prior to the main dinner sitting. There is a light and airy conservatory where guests can relax and enjoy an aperitif or after dinner drink. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sun terrace where guests can soak up the sun by the poolside and enjoy a snack or afternoon tea.
For those clients wishing to hire a car for the week, the hotel has a large car park for guests’ use.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes included.
(Shorter/longer stays available On Request)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
– Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise
a single supplement may apply.
– All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Ltd
Standard Terms and Conditions. As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must
have travel insurance prior to departure.