Merton Hotel – 3* Hotel
Over the years the hotel the hotel has built up and maintained a reputation for providing an unbeatable range of facilities, combined with the highest levels of hospitality. It is known as one of ‘the’ destinations to stay, with many guests returning each year.
The hotel has invested greatly in it’s facilities and is extremely family friendly with it’s Aquadome, waterslides and children’s pool. There are lovely gardens and patio areas to relax in. Whatever your age, the Merton Hotel has something to suit.
The Merton Hotel has 3 restaurants and also features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a poolside bar/café. In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, the Hotel features a waterslide, gym, sauna, and steam room, a nightclub, and tennis courts. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Each of the hotel’s 286 ensuite guestrooms, which are non-smoking, are light and airy in décor. Room facilities include coffee/tea makers, a flat-panel television which comes with cable channels and free movie channels, complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, an iron/ironing board. The ensuite bathroom includes a shower/tub combination, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryer.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes included.
(Shorter/longer stays available On Request)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
– Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise
a single supplement may apply.
– All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Ltd
Standard Terms and Conditions. As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must
have travel insurance prior to departure.