Mereside Hotel – 3* Hotel
The hotel, contained within a historic Victorian building which was formerly a World War Two Army Headquarters, caters for all ages and has taken particular care to provide full disabled access and facilities in the public areas and bedrooms, including lifts to all floors and ramps into entrances.
The Mereside has eight beautifully decorated ensuite bedrooms with modern whiich are a combination of Double and Twin Rooms, finished to a very high standard, have all been recently modernised, and are fully en-suite. Bedroom facilities include additional seating, radio, television, video/DVD player, free Wi-Fi and broadband, hairdryer Iron & Ironing Board and Tea & Coffee making facilities as standard.
The hotels fantastically decorated and modernised restaurant, HQ Bar and Restaurant is equally popular with visitors and locals, It serves delicious cooked breakfasts as well as hot and cold evening meals. offering generous portions of bistro style food.
The Mereside has two sister hotels called the Glenmona and the Rosslyn which are located close by, who’s guests use the HQ Bar Restaurant for their meals.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights from Gloucestershire Airport to Isle of Man including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Isle of Man)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.