Mayfair Hotel – 3* Hotel
All of it’s 195 bedrooms are en-suite and centrally heated, with television, tea/coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, mirror and hair dryer.
The hotel’s large dining room serves Full English Breakfast, and Dinner which is 4 courses. The menu is changed daily and made using local ingredients. There is a kids menu available too.
The Hotel’s Coffee Shop is open throughout the day and offers a casual alternative to the hotel Dining room. The Lounge Bar is the ideal place to meet with friends, and enjoy a pre-dinner drink or simply spend time. The Lounge Bar is open throughout the day and also offers light bar snacks. During the summer months the hotel provides an extensive entertainment programme, as well as a Kids Club, subject to numbers.
There is a games room, which has a pool table and some arcade machines and there is also a Kids Club Room used during School holidays dependant on numbers for Kids activities.
The hotel has an indoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room and a fully equipped gymnasium called the Mayfair Health Club, which is free to residents staying at the hotel. It is also used by local residents holding a Mayfair Health Club Membership Card.
- 195 ensuite bedrooms
- Centre of St Helier
- Elevator/Lift to many rooms
- Lounge bar
- Coffee shop
- Roof Top Sun Terrace
- Children’s game room
- Onsite Car Parking
- Jacuzzi and Steam room, & gym
- Large entertainment programme
- Indoor swimming pool Complex
- Coffee shop
Mayfair Lounge Bar
Mayfair Junior Suite
Mayfair Triple Room
Mayfair Twin Room
Mayfair Family Room
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes included.
(Shorter/longer stays available On Request)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
– Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise
a single supplement may apply.
– All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Ltd
Standard Terms and Conditions. As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must
have travel insurance prior to departure.