Kings Guest House
The property has gardens at the front and back, in which guests can relax under the umbrellas and watch the horse drawn carriages trot by.
Breakfast can be served in the garden or the dining room, which has a lovely sea view.
There is a guest lounge with a large bay window to relax and enjoy the panoramic views over Douglas Bay.
There is 2 hour parking outside the guest house or a private garage is available on request. Ideal for storing bicycles, motorbikes etc safely. There are a variety of resturants and night life close by.
All guest bedrooms are en suite and furnished to a high standard and have either a sea or garden view.
They are cosy and comfy and are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, broadband, reading books and a digital television.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights from Gloucestershire Airport to Isle of Man including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Isle of Man)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.
[expand title=”View Standard Room Offers twin/double”]
Mayfair Hotel- standard room twin/double
£619.00 – £974.00
[expand title=”View Suite Room Offers”]
Mayfair Hotel -suite
£706.00 – £974.00