Hotel de Normandie – 3* Hotel
A full English Breakfast is served in the Restaurant. For evening meals the hotel offers casual dining in the Bar, along with a set menu, changed daily, served in the Restaurant, featuring local Jersey produce.
The hotel has several lounges – all providing free WiFi and comfortable surroundings. Guests can also relax on the large sun terrace with wonderful sea views. There is a large indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and a bar. Plus the hotel has its own pub next door, which is popular with the locals.
The hotel has 105 bright and airy ensuite bedrooms, including family, singles and sea view rooms. Each room has a flat-screen TV, telephone, safe, iron and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel is the perfect choice for those wanting to be central, close to the beach and with good transportation links to go and explore.
• Sun terrace
• Close to beach
• Sea Views
• Lift access to most rooms
• Indoor swimming pool
• Jacuzzi and Sauna
• Changing rooms
• Smoke free
• Free Wi-Fi
• Shared lounge
• Reading lounge
• 24 hour snack bar
• Games room with table tennis
• 24 hour Front Desk
• Onsite parking (limited)
Normandie Pool Evening
Normandie Double Room
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes included.
(Shorter/longer stays available On Request)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
– Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise
a single supplement may apply.
– All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Ltd
Standard Terms and Conditions. As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must
have travel insurance prior to departure.