Greenhills Country Hotel and Restaurant – 4* Hotel
Each of the 33 ensuite bedrooms are luxuriously furnished and have their own distinctive character with beautiful period features. Facilities include hair dryer, bathrobes, direct dial telephone and satellite TV’s. There are a number of different room types, including garden view rooms, larger superior and deluxe rooms. Some rooms are on the ground floor for easy access.
If you’ve a taste for the finer things in life, then you’ll find it a pleasure to dine in the hotel’s beautifully refurbished AA Rosette restaurant. Elegant and fully air-conditioned, the restaurant offers an imaginative daily table d’hote and a la carte menus, with an accent on fresh local produce and seafood, expertly prepared and beautifully presented.
During your stay rest and relax, whilst enjoying waiter service, by the hotel’s heated outdoor pool, which is set within the stunning award winning gardens. The patio areas around the pool also offer the opportunity to dine al fresco during the summer months.
All guests at The Greenhills Hotel have complimentary access to the extensive leisure facilities of The Merton Hotel and Aquadome, which is a sister hotel. These include a fully equipped gym, swimming pools, sauna and steam room, and of course, the unforgettable FlowRider surf machine – the only one in the UK.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes included.
(Shorter/longer stays available On Request)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
– Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise
a single supplement may apply.
– All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Ltd Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.