Fort d’Auvergne Hotel – 3* Hotel
The hotel is traditional in style, but offers modern amenities including an air conditioned seafront table d’hote restaurant and an outstanding luxury indoor pool complex with unrivalled views over the bay. The hotel offers 65 comfortable en-suite guest bedrooms including those with sea/beach views and a number of balcony bedrooms all with superb views of the coastline. Each bedroom is comfortably furnished with an ensuite bathroom/shower, satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The restaurant serves a full English buffet breakfast each morning and offers a freshly prepared menu each evening.
The hotels unique locality also provides a large private seafront sun terracearea for the exclusive enjoyment of resident guests. Another superb feature of the hotel, open all day, is the ‘Promenade Bar’, exclusively for hotel residents, with full views over the beach and sea, making a sociable venue for guests each evening or the perfect place for a mid morning coffee. Here, bar snacks are available each lunchtime and light entertainment is offered on certain nights, May to September inclusive
• 65 en-suite bedrooms
• Seafront Indoor Swimming Pool Complex
• Seafront licensed residents bar
• Large seafront sun patio
• Coffee Corner (Complimentary Coffee and Newspapers served in the lounge bar 08:00 – 11:00 am
• Seafront air conditioned restaurant
• Seafront reading lounge
• Lift to most bedrooms
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes included.
(Shorter/longer stays available On Request)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
– Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise
a single supplement may apply.
– All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Ltd
Standard Terms and Conditions. As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must
have travel insurance prior to departure.