Fermain Valley Hotel – 4* Hotel
The stunning 4 star Fermain Valley Hotel nestled in Guernsey’s prettiest valley, perched above the south coast cliffs is just a short walk up from Fermain Bay. Its rooms offer breathtaking views out to sea and onwards to the surrounding Channel Islands and France.
Peaceful and secluded yet conveniently situated just five minutes from Guernsey’s charming harbour capital, St Peter Port, the hotel brings you the best of both worlds. Choose from two restaurants, The Valley Restaurant with outside terrace and The Rock Garden, a cocktail and tapas bar.
The hotel has two comfortable guest lounges and an intimate library offering a peaceful sanctuary with two computers available for guest use. Guests can also enjoy WiFi which is available throughout the hotel at no extra charge. Enjoy the sparkling blue waters of the indoor heated pool and with floor to ceiling windows, admire the valley view or relax in the gentle heat of the sauna. A more unusual feature of the hotel is its private cinema, with 27 leather armchairs, bar, surround sound system and a large library of DVD’s to choose from. The cnema is available for all guests at no extra charge.
Each of the hotel’s 43 bedrooms are comfortably furnished with a bathroom/shower, TV, tea/coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone and a hairdryer, free wifi access. Gold Rooms have balconies and either sea or valley views.
- Non smoking rooms
- Indoor pool
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Quiet lounge
- Free Wi-fi access available in lounge
* Home to Airport Private transfer by executive vehicle
* Return Flights including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer from/to Guernsey Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* Your choice on the number of nights accommodation (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Guernsey)
* Meet and Greet in the Arrivals Hall and Airport to Home Private transfer by executive vehicle
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.