Club Hotel and Spa – 4* Hotel
The hotel has 46 luxury rooms including 8 suites, all fully air-conditioned with the finest finishes and an abundance of natural wood and stylish bathrooms with power showers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. All the bedrooms have large full height windows, which open to a balustrade and are equipped with flat screen TVs, DVD/CD players, Bang & Olufsen portable telephones, private bars and safes. Wi-Fi access is available in all the rooms and throughout the hotel free of charge.
Bohemia Bar, with its chic surroundings is the perfect place to relax and enjoy great cocktails and light snacks. Bohemia benefits from a very large roof terrace where drinks and bar snacks can be enjoyed and table service.
The Luxury Spa offers a wide range of services and has 5 treatment rooms, an outdoor pool, an indoor salt water swimming pool, salt cabin, experience shower cabin, spa lounge, sauna and Rasul mud room.
Guests can enjoy complimentary use of the Spa Thermal suite each day between 8 am to 8 pm. The Club Spa offers a fantastic range of treatments including Darphin, Decleor and the Ayavedic Shankara treatments and has a dedicated Manicure and Pedicure area and offers the fantastic GELeration.
- Free Car Parking
- Elevator / lift
- Centre of St. Helier
- Michelin Star Restaurant
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa with treatments
- Steam Room & Sauna
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights from Gloucestershire Airport to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Return Flights from Jersey including all taxes, and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Guernsey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.