Chateau la Chaire
The hotel is surrounded by 7 acres of woodland which guests can walk around and there’s plenty of walking routes close by too. The area offers some great views over Rozel Bay and the coast of France which is only 14 miles away. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel at Apple Cottage, from where guests can take the bus into St Helier, which is only 4 miles away and link up with other bus routes around the rest of the island.
There are 14 individually styled and furnished bedrooms and suites at the Chateau. The majority of Superior rooms and Suites are located on the first floor, with the Classic rooms being on the second. Classic rooms vary in shape and size due to their location on the top floor where the roof eaves play their part in the room styles. Superior rooms are larger and many feature themed beds such as four posters or tester beds and most superior rooms have an en-suite spa bath.
All rooms have a large selection of high quality personal comforts which includes bathrobes and slippers, luxury White Company Noir toiletries, TV & DVD players, hairdryer, iron and board and Free WIFI access throughout. A mini fridge with honesty mini bar is also in every room along with complimentary Hildon mineral water.
Please note that being built within a valley, there are some fairly steep slopes either side and there is no lift in the hotel. For this reason this property probably isnt the most ideal for clients with mobility issues.
The Chateau is absolutely perfect for a very peaceful and relaxing holiday, offering excellent standards of service and surroundings.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights from Gloucestershire Airport to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Return Flights from Jersey including all taxes, and luggage
* Transfer to/from Guernsey Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Guernsey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.