Biarritz Hotel – 3* Hotel
The hotel has a sun terrace overlooking the bay and is set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Private access from the hotel onto the beach and promenade makes this hotel the perfect location for families, couples and the single traveller.
The spacious restaurant serves a hot breakfast each day or offers a lighter option. Dinner can be chosen from a varied menu, with quality home cooked dishes including a daily vegetarian option. The hotel has a café, which is open lunchtimes and evenings for light meals, snacks, along with hot and cold beverages. A Carvery is offered on Saturdays and Wednesdays, and on Sunday evenings a mouthwatering ‘Grand Buffet’ is served as many guests choose to join us for traditional Sunday lunch.
All though the hotel is unlicensed, they do allow guests to bring their own alcoholic drinks, which they will chill and store for them and serve them at dinner.
The hotel has 46 en-suite rooms – most with sea views, decorated to a high standard, all with satellite TV, telephone, hairdryers and tea/coffee facilities.
There are different room layouts to suit your requirements and budget, including, inland rooms, family suites and superior rooms with a balcony. There are also single rooms, which are a good size, with and without balconies and double rooms which can be configured as twin bedded rooms as well. For the less mobile, there are rooms on the ground floor and a lift that serves almost all rooms above ground.
There is a bus stop right outside the hotel, which will take you into St Helier. The service operates regularly throughout the day (every 15 minutes) and evening, allowing guests the perfect opportunity to explore Jersey.
The whole of experience of staying at the Biarritz is a truly relaxing and peaceful one. With the stunning views across St Brelades Bay, this hotel is definitely one to consider if you want to unwind.
- 46 ensuite bedrooms
- On St Brelades Bay
- Lift to most rooms
- Lounge bar
- Private access to beach
- Sun terrace with stunning views
- Onsite car parking
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes included.
(Shorter/longer stays available On Request)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
– Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise
a single supplement may apply.
– All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Ltd
Standard Terms and Conditions. As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must
have travel insurance prior to departure.