Beausite Hotel – 3* Hotel
The Beausite Hotel, is situated half way between St Helier and Gorey, in Grouville on the south east coast of Jersey and looks onto the Royal Jersey Golf Course and the beautiful Bay of Grouville. It is in a residential rural area close to the coast and away from the hustle and bustle of St Helier. This excellent hotel offers a comfortable and friendly place to stay with excellent parking facilities and welcoming hospitality.
A key feature is the luxury indoor pool complex, including two saunas, spa bath and fitness room. The hotel also has a bar and beautiful gardens to relax in. It is only a short drive from here down to the port. The hotel, is a few meters’ walk from the bus stop, which is on route number 1, which operates every 15 minutes into St Helier and down to Gorey and the harbour.. The hotel has a small car park onsite should you wish to hire a car.
The hotel offers a set menu for dinner which is changed daily and using local produce, where possible.
Guest can also choose from a variety of restaurants in the nearby village and surrounding area too.
Please note that the Beausite is a two storey building, but does not have a lift.
All of the hotels rooms are ensuite and offer tea and coffee making facilities, satellite tv, radio and telephone.
Other amenities include a cocktail bar, quiet lounge and a seated garden area
- Private gardens
- Smoke free
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Spa tub
- Games room
- Quiet lounge
- Free Wi-fi access available in public areas
- Room service
* Home to Airport Private transfer by executive vehicle
* Return Flights including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer from/to Jersey Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* Your choice on the number of nights accommodation (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Jersey)
* Meet and Greet in the Arrivals Hall and Airport to Home Private transfer by executive vehicle
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £206 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to OSET Holidays/Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.